Indonesia Time

Search Engine

Google

Activities

International Accomodations

Privacy Policy

This contents of the website are copyrighted to the author. All visitors who are interested must include the source : http://indonesias-tourism. blogspot.com/

Borobudur Testimonial

vanoakenfold

awesome! I just learned about borobudur from a trivia book I've been reading. I think it is the only foreign place I would like to someday visit!


lisamann

Borobudur tells the story of Sudhana from the Hua-yen (Flower Garland) sutra. He visited 52 teachers in his quest for enlightenment. Like the Stations of the Cross, as the pilgrim walks around and up the temple, he takes the same journey as the brave bodhisattva Sudhana.


edwongso
I want to see the first stage. The one that tells the secret of hell. Anyway, Borobudur is my favorite place in the world! I can sit under the tree and look at it for hours and hours! Then, the toppest stupa is not finished! Something amazing should be put on there to show it greatest stupa in full!!


nopember

Fascinating.


pesawattempurku

only great and rich civilizations able build so cute and beautifull building like borobudur temple.


Powered by : YouTube

0 comments: